Youth Group Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What is the loading music?
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:15 pm by Blazer134

» Sorry to be an asshole!
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 6:58 pm by d0c h0lliday

» LOL RULE LOLOLOL
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:42 am by d0c h0lliday

» I'm fed up with this shit
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:50 pm by CSS Hunley

» TrollRP- Welcome~!
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 6:06 pm by Mezmer

» It's time...
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 4:17 pm by d0c h0lliday

» Regarding the shutdown
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:32 am by CSS Hunley

» John I have a huge cock
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:12 am by Nexus

» The Owners are changing their method
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:24 pm by d0c h0lliday

» A Ban Report for Doctor Chicken Beans
Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:01 pm by LeeFoster2

Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag?

4 posters

Go down

Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? Empty Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag?

Post by CadenG December 30th 2012, 7:51 am

I want to know this. You said you would answer me anything well riddle me this batman.(Also trying to get more posts than takashi :3)
CadenG
CadenG
scumbag
scumbag

Back to top Go down

Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? Empty Re: Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag?

Post by Mezmer December 30th 2012, 10:32 am

Prob some drunk college kid for yolo. Swag was some mad black man whoe was obssesd with himself. You didn't mention this one but carpe diem, the more sophisticated version of swag, was created by the best of the best sir's or gentlemen if you will while they were all smoking pipes and draped arm chairs around a fire in a palace living room in england. Sorry I prob mest up abunch of spelling but I just woke up..
Mezmer
Mezmer
Server Director
Server Director

http://www.youthgroupgaming.tk/

Back to top Go down

Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag? Empty Re: Who was the first person to say Y.O.L.O or Swag?

Post by CadenG December 31st 2012, 12:28 am

XD Thanks for the answer
CadenG
CadenG
scumbag
scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Angelo January 7th 2013, 5:30 pm

you'll never win fiend! >:3 CadenG almost all my post come from me banning trolls
Vergil Angelo
Vergil Angelo
scumbag
scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Toushirou January 10th 2013, 3:36 pm

It was either Drake or Lil' Wayne. To fully answer your question.
Hitsugaya Toushirou
Hitsugaya Toushirou
Donator
Donator

http://www.soundcloud.com/dj_eclipsee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum